Sales & Business Transformation
Fully embracing and supporting the whole product life cycle of our vendor partners, sales and business transformation training is close to our heart as it is the first pillar of our three-step education framework – How to Sell – Why to Buy – How to Operate.
The first step when launching any product or solution is to enable sales teams to first understand all of the business aspects followed by the key technical details in order to have successful conversations will all stakeholders and buying centers of a particular customer.
As the only true global Cisco Business Learning Partner (BLP), Fast Lane is especially qualified and equipped to develop, customize and deliver state-of-the-art business transformation and sales courses. It speaks for itself that Fast Lane is closely aligned with various Cisco business units and channel teams helping their product launch and go-to-market initiatives.
Our sales and pre-sales offering is structured as follows:
- Cisco Business Transformation Training
- Business & IT Convergence Curriculum
- Fast Lane “How to Sell” Series for Cisco Products & Solutions
The Cisco Business certifications will help to identify and enable individuals who can best support customers' long-term strategic objectives and consistently align business priorities with technology strategies.
As a Cisco Business Learning Partner, Fast Lane delivers the courses you need to prepare for the
certification you desire.
- Cisco Business Architecture Analyst (CBAA)
- Cisco Business Architecture Specialist (CBAS)
- Cisco Business Architecture Practitioner (CBAP)
These trainings and certifications will help you to:
- Use a relationship-focused approach to improve decision-making
- Effectively apply business value analysis techniques
- Accelerate customer investment decisions and results through a consultative, business focus
- Apply best practices and gain consistent, high quality results
- Use architectures, smart solutions and services to reduce risk and improve time-to-results
This series of courses is comparable to the “Understand & Believe” modules of our Business & IT Convergence Curriculum but more focused on a particular product or solution. All courses in this series are approved by Cisco and are either part of the Cisco BLP or the Cisco Partner Plus program.
Understand & Believe Module
Cisco Sales Curriculum
Partner Plus Premium Enablement Program - Enterprise Networks
- Managing Unified Access Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure Partner + (WMUAPIP+)
- Generalist SE Wireless Training - Phase 2 (GSEW)
- Deploying Adaptive Wireless Intrusion Protection System (AWIPS)
- Win With Mobility - Enterprise Networking Sales Training (WWM)
- Designing Wireless for the Current Standards (including 802.11ac) (DWCS)
Partner Plus Premium Enablement Program - Collaboration
Partner Plus Premium Enablement Program - Security
Partner Plus Premium Enablement Program - IOT
Seminar as a Service Module