This Oracle HCM Cloud: Advanced Oracle Business Intelligence for Talent Acquisition training will expand your knowledge of OBI. By interacting with expert Oracle University instructors, you'll develop a deeper understanding of this solution's reporting functionality.
- Create and apply independent filters.
- Use the advanced tab to modify XML.
- Subscribe to agents.
- Examine advanced analysis views.
- Create gauges and funnels.
- Build dashboard prompts.
- Add content to briefing books.
- Create simple & advanced trellis views.
- Create more detailed agents, key performance indicators, scorecards and dashboard briefing books.
Benefits to You
By examining the OBI solution in further detail, you'll walk away from this course with the ability to augment analysis construction and combine data sources, which produce more informative analyses. In addition, your exposure to advanced filtering techniques, additional views, condition-driven agents, supplemental dashboard tools, KPIs and scorecards will expedite your understanding of OBI and boost your analysis writing capacities. These newly-developed skills will help you develop even more expertise as an analysis author.
This course is appropriate for Oracle Cloud deployments and covers release 11.1.1.
Who should attend
- End Users
- Business Analysts
- Sales Consultants
- Technical Administrator
- Web Administrator
- Advanced Filtering Techniques
- Advanced Tab
- Actionable Intelligence
- Advanced Analysis Views
- Advanced OBI Features for Analyses
- Advanced Visual Aids
- Key Performance Indicators
- Dashboard Prompts
- Briefing Books
- Build Calculations
- Using Advanced OBI Features for Analyses
- Using Advanced Filtering Techniques
- Working with the Advanced Tab & Building Calculations
- Creating & Managing Actionable Intelligence
- Working with Advanced Analysis Views
- Building Advanced Visual Aids
- Creating KPIs
- Building Scorecards
- Working with Dashboard Prompts
- Creating Briefing Books
Using Advanced OBI Features for Analyses
- Setting Analysis Properties
- Working with Column Selectors
- Combining Analyses with Set Operations
Using Advanced Filtering Techniques
- Creating & Applying Independent Filters
- Using Saved Analyses as Filters
- Editing SQL for Column Filters
- Including Selection Steps Based on Conditions
Working with the Advanced Tab & Building Calculations
- Creating URLs for Saved Analyses
- Using the Advanced Tab to Modify XML
- Using the Advanced Tab to Modify SQL
- Including Advanced SQL Clauses
Creating & Managing Actionable Intelligence
- Subscribing to Agents
- Listing Agents
- Creating & Running Agents with Conditions
- Managing Agent Alerts
Working with Advanced Analysis Views
- Examining Advanced Analysis Views
- Applying Conditional Formatting
- Adding Legend, Narrative, Ticker, Logical SQL and View Selector Views
- Creating Simple & Advanced Trellis Views
Building Advanced Visual Aids
- Adding Selection Steps Views
- Creating Gauges & Funnels
- Linking Master-Detail Channels
- Examining KPIs
- Building KPIs
- Examining Scorecards
- Creating Scorecards
Working with Dashboard Prompts
- Creating Analyses for Dashboard Prompts
- Building Dashboard Prompts
- Adding Dashboard Prompts to Dashboards
Creating Briefing Books
- Working with Briefing Books
- Adding Content to Briefing Books
- Editing Briefing Books
- Downloading & Viewing Briefing Books