- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cydrill Secure Encoding
- Dell EMC»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cyber Security»
- Cloud Computing»
- Data Center»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
IoT Practice Builder Workshop (IOT-PB-WS)
Who should attend
This course is intended for Account Mangers, Pre-Sales Engineers, OT Specialists, Practice Directors and Sales Executives.
Digital Transformation and the Internet of Things are creating significant business opportunities for organisations across all industries. Business leaders are recognising the impact of data driven decisions and the value of connecting the unconnected.
Fast Lane’s IoT Practice Builder Workshop moves beyond the theory of IoT to providing you with the knowledge and the concrete steps for creating and accelerating sales opportunities.
Account Managers, Pre-Sales Engineers and Practice Managers will learn the key business value propositions, how to identify the decision makers and how to build a successful solution sales approach.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to employ a business outcomes approach to customer engagement for IoT solutions.
- The importance of the IoT ecosystem and how to build your own IoT Go- to-Market approach.
- How to articulate a comprehensive understanding of the Enterprise IoT stack in business terms.
- An understanding of how to build a successful solution selling approach.
- How present IoT solutions that address use cases in core verticals of Retail, Smart Buildings, Remote Asset Management, Manufacturing, Transportation, and Utilities/Energy.
- How to engage customers by mapping their specific use cases to IoT ecosystem solutions.
- How to lead IoT use case discussions with customer buying centres outside of your comfort zone.
- Module 1: Core Foundations of Digital Transformation and IoT
- Module 2: Unlocking Business Outcomes
- Module 3: Vertical Selling Discovery Methodology
- Module 4: Solution Selling and Practical Exercise
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Request a date