Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible and Exam (EX294) (RH295) – Outline
Detailed Course Outline
- Describe the fundamental concepts of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform and how it is used, and install Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
Implement an Ansible playbook
- Create an inventory of managed hosts, write a simple Ansible playbook, and run the playbook to automate tasks on those hosts.
Manage variables and facts
- Write playbooks that use variables to simplify management of the playbook and facts to reference information about managed hosts.
Implement task control
- Manage task control, handlers, and task errors in Ansible Playbooks.
Deploy files to managed hosts
- Manage task control, handlers, and task errors in Ansible playbooks.
Managing complex plays and playbooks
- Write playbooks for larger, more complex plays and playbooks.
Simplify playbooks with roles
- Use Ansible roles to develop playbooks more quickly and to reuse Ansible code.
- Troubleshoot playbooks and managed hosts.
Automate Linux administration tasks
- Automate common Linux system administration tasks with Ansible.