Who should attend
- Systems engineers
- Data center administrators
- Cloud Administrators
- Cloud Engineers
- VMware vCloud Director: Essentials/Fundamentals (WBT)
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Deploy vCloud Director
- Manage vCloud Director to satisfy small private cloud business needs
- Configure VMware vSphere® storage to enable multiple tiers in provider virtual datacenters
- Create and manage vCloud Director organizations and vApps to satisfy business needs
- Create and manage vCloud Director catalogs.
- Configure networking for organizations and vApps
- Create an interface between vCloud Director and Microsoft Active Directory servers
- Understand the interactions between VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters and vCloud Director
The VMware vCloud Director: Install, Configure, Manage course demonstrates to technical personnel how to deploy VMware vCloud® Director™ for a small private cloud environment and manage the ongoing operation of the deployment. The course focuses on the private cloud in an engineering or quality assurance solution. The course covers all of the fundamentals needed to install, configure, and manage any small private cloud with vCloud Director. This course is the prerequisite for other courses that cover more advanced vCloud Director configurations in enterprise deployments.