SharePoint 2013 Power User (55028)
Who should attend
This course is intended for new and existing users of SharePoint.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic computer knowledge.
This SharePoint 2013 Power User training class is designed for individuals who need to learn the fundamentals of managing SharePoint sites.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create custom workflows using SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Learn to use Content Approval settings and Workflow.
- Learn to use Term stores and managed Metadata.
- Learn to use the Document ID Service.
- Learn SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure.
- Learn to create and use Document Sets.
- Learn to route documents with Content Organizer.
- Learn to use Metadata Navigation.
- Learn to create external content types with Business Connectivity Services.
- Learn to use Information Management Policies.
- Content Approval
- Creating Custom Workflows with SharePoint Designer 2013
- Working with Managed Metadata
- Business Connectivity Services
- Information Management Policy
- Content Organize
- Document ID Servicer
- Document Sets
- SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure
- Configuring and Consuming Site Search Results
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date