In this C# advanced training course, you will expand your skills in advanced C# techniques and learn the basic techniques of the MS platform.
Who should attend
This course is aimed at developers who have already had some experience with C# or who already know Java or C++ very well.
C# Foundation (MSDEV02) or equivalent knowledge
- Knowledge and advanced techniques of the programming language C#
- Know-how of important basic technologies of .NET
- Designing, creating and maintaining your own programs
You will learn the advanced elements of the language and concepts to work efficiently with .NET. C# includes language features such as events or LINQ that are implemented in other languages with extensive frameworks. Proper use of the programming language increases developer productivity and makes code more readable. The basics of programming include reading and writing files as well as serializing objects and working with XML.
- Components and Assemblies
- Collections and Generics
- LINQ (Language Integrated Query)
- Delegates and Events
- Interoperability with unmanaged code
- Garbage Collection
- Input and output
- Programming with XML
- Debugging and tracing