- Knowledge of C# syntax and familiarity with the .NET Framework development environment.
- Creating simple programs
- Read and adapt existing code
Who should attend
Good knowledge of programming languages such as Visual Basic or C or basic knowledge of programming languages such as C++ or Java.
- You know the syntax of C#
- You can create simple programs independently
C# is an object-oriented programming language for applications on Microsoft's .NET platform. With C#, you can create Windows desktop applications, Windows services, ASP.NET web applications, REST services, apps for iOS and Android, and more - in short, any kind of program on almost any platform. In this introductory course, you'll learn key language features within the .NET framework and the associated Visual Studio development environment.
- First steps with C#
- Classes and objects
- Basic data types
- Sequence control: branches and loops
- Inheritance and interfaces
- Properties and Indexer
- Structured exception handling