Exam Readiness: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (ACSOAA-EX)
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam validates technical expertise in deployment, management, security, and operations on the AWS platform. Join this intermediate-level course to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and how they map to SysOps on AWS and to specific areas to study. The course reviews sample exam questions in each topic area and teaches you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can more easily eliminate incorrect responses.
Who should attend
This course is intended for systems administrators and operators who are preparing to take the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- At least one year of hands-on experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS
- Course taken: System Operations on AWS (or equivalent knowledge)
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Understand the exam structure and question types.
- Identify how questions relate to AWS SysOps concepts.
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question.
- Allocate your time studying for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam