- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cydrill Secure Encoding
- Dell EMC»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cyber Security»
- Cloud Computing»
- Data Center»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration (RHCOE-PAAS)
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage a cloud application platform using Red Hat® OpenShift.
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration is able to:
- Configure and deploy Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform master hosts
- Configure and deploy OpenShift node hosts
- Deploy the OpenShift Container Platform authentication
- Manage OpenShift Container Platform resources
- Use OpenShift Container Platform to deploy applications
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration:
- System administrators or developers who want to demonstrate their OpenShift Container Platform skills.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrators (RHCSAs), or those with equivalent skills.
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam (EX280) will test your ability to:
- Configure and deploy OpenShift master hosts.
- Configure and deploy OpenShift node hosts.
- Configure OpenShift authentication.
- Manage OpenShift resources.
- Use OpenShift to deploy applications.