- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cydrill Secure Encoding
- Dell EMC»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cyber Security»
- Cloud Computing»
- Data Center»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
Aruba Certified Network Security Associate (ACNSA)
This certification validates that you can describe common security threats and vulnerabilities with an understanding of:
- Device hardening
- Implementation of security at the edge with AAA
- Basic roles and firewall policies
- Dynamic segmentation
- Endpoint classification
- Basic threat detection technologies
- Collecting logs and alarms
Why earn this certification?
To enhance IT professionals ability to address current and future network security challenges.
Typical candidates for this certification should be a network engineer or help desk engineer working in either a customer or partner environment. The candidate should have worked six months to a year in networking in both wired and wireless knowledge.
Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Network Security Associate Exam on PearsonVUE.
Recommended training for this certification
The Aruba Certified Network Security Associate is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass one of the following exams before the expiration date:
- Pass the current exam on PearsonVUE
- If qualified, pass the Aruba Edge associate exam