- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Hack Academy
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
AWS Certified Database - Specialty (ACDBS)
This credential helps organizations identify and develop talent with critical skills for implementing cloud initiatives. Earning AWS Certified Database – Specialty validates expertise in recommending, designing, and maintaining optimal AWS database solutions.
Who should take this exam?
AWS Certified Database – Specialty is intended for individuals with experience and expertise working with on-premises and AWS Cloud-based relational and non-relational databases. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- Five years of experience with common database technologies
- Two years of hands-on experience and expertise working with on-premises and AWS Cloud-based relational and NoSQL databases
- Ability to understand and differentiate the key features of AWS database services
- Ability to analyze needs and requirements to design and recommend appropriate database solutions by using AWS services
To earn this certification, you’ll need to take and pass the AWS Certified Database – Specialty exam (DBS-C01). The exam features a combination of two question formats: multiple choice and multiple response. Additional information, such as the exam content outline and passing score, is in the exam guide.
Recommended training for this certification
- AWS Database Offerings (elearning)
AWS Certified Database – Specialty exam (DBS-C01)
AWS Certifications are valid for three years. To maintain your AWS Certified status, we require you to periodically demonstrate your continued expertise though a process called recertification. Recertification helps strengthen the overall value of your AWS Certification and shows individuals and employers that your credential covers the latest AWS knowledge, skills, and best practices.
Recertification for the Specialty certification
Take the Current Specialty exam
You can take the current Specialty exam for the certification you already have. For example, if you are an AWS Certified Security – Specialist, you can retake the current AWS Certified Security – Specialty exam to recertify. You can use your 50% discount voucher from the Benefits section of your AWS Certification account to recertify or apply it to any future certification exam you wish to pursue.