- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cydrill Secure Encoding
- Dell EMC»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cyber Security»
- Cloud Computing»
- Data Center»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack (RHCE-RHOS)
An IT professional who becomes a Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack has the ability to configure advanced networking in a director-based Red Hat OpenStack environment. The credential is earned after successfully passing the Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310).
An enterprise application developer who has become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat OpenStack is able to:
- Create and work with virtual network devices.
- Manage OpenStack networking agents.
- Deploy IPv6 networks in OpenStack.
- Provision OpenStack networks.
- Implement distributed virtual routing.
- Implement NFV datapaths.
- Build software-defined networks with OpenDaylight.
These audiences may be interested in becoming an RHCE in Red Hat OpenStack:
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators responsible for the planning or deployment of Red Hat OpenStack
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators who want to demonstrate their capability in network functions virtualization (NFV)
- A Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) in Red Hat OpenStack interested in earning an RHCE in Red Hat OpenStack credential
- An RHCE interested in earning a Red Hat Certified Specialist or RHCSA credential
Recommended training for this certification
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators (CL110)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators (CL210) or Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators with Exam (EX210) (CL211)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Distributed Architecture and Scaling For Edge Computing (CL310) or Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Distributed Architecture and Scaling For Edge Computing with Exam (EX310) (CL311)